Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

We were in desperate need of family photos! My wonderful new neighbor came along to assist us in getting a few family shots together!

This pose you have all seen before but I have to say it is oh so beautiful!My awesome hubby has lost 65 pounds this summer and he is still going strong. Good work you look great honey!Steven took this picture I have to say good job babe. Kylee, I love you and your little nose.Lovin the wheat fields too!


My cute little bug! You light me up sweetheart.

6 comments:

Jody said...

Fun cute pictures! We need to get this done too!

Jennie said...

i love these pics! the one of you that steven took is amazing!! you look so beautiful!

adorable family!

Darin and Shannon said...

Love the pictures!

BECKS 'R US said...

Amazing! Did you do these yourself with Chis? I miss you.....

keri said...

so cute syndee. you have a beautiful family!!!

Mortimer Family said...

Love these pics Syndee...they are great! And I knew your hubby was losing weight, he looked so good last I saw him. You have a beautiful family, so glad you are a friend.