Well everyone, it is August, a pretty amazing month here at the A house! Both of our daughters celebrate special days in this month. We are so excited when August rolls around. We have lots of amazing people in our life. We always reflect on them during this month of August! It took many special people helping us along the way to get our miracles in our home! We love them all!!!!
My little miss Kylee, will be 5 years old. She has completed a year of preschool. She is currently in gymnastics at Utah State, and enjoys it to the fullest. She moved up in her class and goes for 4 hours a week to gym.
My little miss Kylee, will be 5 years old. She has completed a year of preschool. She is currently in gymnastics at Utah State, and enjoys it to the fullest. She moved up in her class and goes for 4 hours a week to gym. She is quickly learning how to read and she is a bright little gal. I can't even believe five years have gone by so fast. She will start school in a month. I am pretty sure, I will miss her while she is away! She is such a funny little character. Independent when it is her idea. She is a little beauty queen and loves to be a princess!
She loves movies and popcorn and enjoys her friends in the neighborhood. She adores her dad and loves to spend time with him. Her favorite thing at night is to snuggle with mom. She can't head to bed before she gets that time in! I like it too it makes my day complete. Love you bug! You are AMAZING to me!
My sweet dream Kynzee, is almost ONE! How did this year travel so fast? I so wish I could freeze time, because she has been a complete joy in our lives! She is so full of fun and smiles. She never hardly has a stinker day. I think the only time I have noticed her unhappy, are the teething moments.
My sweet dream Kynzee, is almost ONE! How did this year travel so fast? I so wish I could freeze time, because she has been a complete joy in our lives! She is so full of fun and smiles. She never hardly has a stinker day. I think the only time I have noticed her unhappy, are the teething moments. I just love waking her in the morning she greets you with a big smile and a delicious hug. She is a busy little bee! Her favorite thing is grabbing the letter magnets on the fridge and crawling from one end of the wood floor to the other just as fast as she can go. It is funny to watch her.
She gets a big kick out of Kylee, and loves to tease her dad. She gets so excited to walk she takes about five steps then makes sure she has your attention before starting over. We laugh and play til we are pooped out. Then she goes to bed so gracefully. She is a great sleeper and has never had a problem sleeping in her crib. She is honestly a little dream baby. I wish I could have more of her. I would take ten if I could.

Happy Birthday girls! Dad and Mom love you and cherish you. You have made us whole. We look forward to all the special days ahead of us.
3 comments:
Such a sweet tribute to your girls. We miss you and your family more than you can imagine. Can't wait to see you again.
They are truly the sweetest little princess, I know. We all love them very much. love saundra
this is a beautitul tribute to your fabulous daughters!
happy birthday girls!!
Post a Comment