Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Fun

Kynzee when she hasn't had much of a nap. She is still cute, but you can tell she needs some sleep because her smile is missing. She really loves her own bed at home! Kylee blew plenty of bubbles.Kynzee was loving the bubbles and she found it to be entertaining too! Great sitter for mom as well!

Here is Kylees newest buddy. Her name is Lilly and if Kylee had her way we would have adopted this little feline this weekend. She held her a lot!

Steven talked me into going with him on a mountain bike ride. I will just say NEVER again! It was dangerous. You would have thought he might have wanted me to die. I know deep down in his heart he still loves me. Thank goodness I lived to tell about it.

The boys took a crazy four wheeling trip. They also made it back in one piece! Boy, have I ever seen them more dirty? I don't think so! They took one lucky girl and she held her own! Go Breeana.

Washing up after four wheeling.


Kylee couldn't decide which one was funnier! Riding the wheeler, or playing with Lilly.
The boys were so great with my girls! They would ask them if they wanted to go for a ride. Saundra and Paul you have great kids! Love them to pieces.
Finally a little ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's ! Steven was faking but is that not a precious picture?

Many great memories made this summer! We have enjoyed our new trailer a lot. We are so lucky to have people that want to camp with us. We really enjoy the company and time we get to spend with family and friends.

No comments: