Monday, February 1, 2010

Take a deep breathe


On Saturday we received news that we could make everything final with Kynzee's adoption. We both took a sigh of relief. It was wonderful to hear from the state of Florida. I have been so excited to finalize. We will be in court in March. The same week we get to make our family a eternal family. We also will bless Kynzee. I am so excited.
We have a great attorney and he has really been on top of things. We completed our last home study tonight. That is always a relief. I guess we are coming to the close of chapter two of this process. Kynzee is doing so well. We sure love her and can't imagine life without our two girls!
Kylee has been such a little mother to Kynzee. She makes me a little nervous sometimes. Especially when she wants to take over.
We will spend this month trying to get ready for everything. It is going to be busy, but very exciting.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

oh syndee! that is so great! i am so excited for you all!

Mortimer Family said...

Congratulations....so glad to know your cute little family!

BECKS 'R US said...

How exciting!

Shaw Family said...

I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear about everything.