Kylee seen Alice and Wonderland for the first time. She wasn't to fond of the man in that big hat. They wanted her to stand in the middle of them. Obviously see wouldn't!
Donald Duck was great! It started to rain and she was pretty excited to wear her poncho!

I love this photo of Minnie Mouse! This was one of her favorites!


















5 comments:
Syndee, that looks like so much fun! I bet it was a blast. Cute, cute pics! See you soon!
Love the pics! They are awesome! I am so jealous! I can almost feel the sun coming through the pics! Well I am trying really hard because I miss it so much! Haha! Cute cute!
It looks like you guys had a great time! I hope you soaked in enough sunshine for me to, I can almost feel the warmth! Your pictures are awesome!
I'm so jealous! Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love the beach, I miss California sooo much. Wish I could have been there.
I just found your blog from you visiting my blog and I wanted to say what a beautiful family you have.. Your pictures are grogeous.. I wish I could use my camera to its fullest ability and get pictures like that.. I have a nikon d-90 and I just haven't had time to really mess with it.. Cute blog... Are you in Logan? I'm just here in Preston Idaho...
Post a Comment