
Oh how we wait for this day! Six long months go by in order for this day to appear. We stress and fret over all the things new adoptive parents stress about. Then we stress a little more waiting for a judge to tell us she is ours. Nobody can take her away. Oh how nice it is to hear those words.
We have had a long busy week! But we have had a wonderful week as well. We had court on March 4th. The agency we went through was unable to make an appearance in court. This didn't impress the professional people we had working in our behalf. It set a few people off including ourselves. The judge easily could of denied this in his court, but had mercy on us thanks to our lawyer. We have had so many people help us in this process and I'm so grateful to each of them.
2 comments:
Congrats!! She is sooo beautiful! Just like her sister! I so happy you guys!
What a relief after it is said and done.. I remember that day almost 2 years ago.. We adopted from Ca but they followed Idaho laws thank goodness.. He was born on Sunday and we went to court and signed papers in front of a judge on Friday.. I could breathe alot easier after that.. I didn't really think our birthmom would take him back though.. Anyway Congrats on the finalization of your daughter.. She is a cutie...
How I know tabitha is we went to the adoption classes at the same time as she did.. Back then we could go to Utah but now we have to go to Pocatello..
Post a Comment