Friday, January 22, 2010

Snowman Weather



Kylee and Steven, have been waiting for the perfect snow to create a wonderful snowman. Here he is. Kylee has looked out the door many times to see if he has melted. Steven loves the snow. I don't think he should be outside without his coat though!
Here is Kynzee she was waiting patiently inside for them to finish. What a good girl!

5 comments:

Johanna Markworth said...

Cute snowman pics! Kynzee looks so cute in pink & brown! Awesome snowman Kylee!

Darin and Shannon said...

Kynzee's picture is beautiful! I can't wait to see your girls again. I am very impressed with the snowman, he is the best snowman I've ever seen! LOL

Amy Johnson said...

I'm also dying to make a snowman with Simon. Tell Kylie that's the best snowman I've ever seen! Also, Kynzee looks so stinking adorable!!! Love the hat!!

Shaw Family said...

Love the pictures! Kynzee is so dang cute!

Jo said...

My kids have been dying to build a snowman, so we finally built one on Saturday. The snow wasn't that great, but we managed. It definitely didn't look as good as yours though! Steven and Kylee did an awesome job!