Sunday, January 17, 2010

Deeper Feelings

These 2 are loved by so many people! The fun little ears are from Kylee's birthmother!



Sisterly bonds! Kylee is always kissing on Kynzee!


Well it is officially Monday morning . I am still awake. I know, I will be regretting this late night tomorrow. When Kynzee won't take a nap, and Kylee wants to play. Anyway, I sit here with a few thoughts in my head.



We like to watch a movie on Sunday as a family and so we watched August Rush yesterday. I really like this show. I love the determination this little boy has to find his parents. I love to watch something uplifting once in awhile.



This got me thinking about my girls. I know I have said before how much I love them. Lately I have been so grateful for their lives. They are so special.



I think of Kylee and I marvel at what a wonderful mind she has. She is so intelligent. She lifts me up. She is darling and such a natural little beauty. She has done so much for Steven and I. Our relationship has truly blossomed because of the experiences we had trying to get her. That might sound funny to a lot of you. The Lord knew the roads we needed to travel and he lead us to them. How I wonder how many times we were instructed to do certain things in our life so that we could bring this family together.



Then there is our sweet little Kynzee. I am so grateful for her life. I don't let too many things consume me but she has. She is a breath of fresh air. She is my little one that smiles bigger than anyone I know. She is a tender spirit. She has been so loving and mild. She has such a cute personality.



I hunger for my girls when I don't see them for a few hours. I am so attached to them. I have been thinking alot about our finalization with Kynzee. I pray it goes smooth. I am a little nervous about it. We did receive word that the state she is from wanted more information. I so hope it is just a formality! I can't see my life complete without her. Further more our family exists with her in our arms. I am determined to make us whole.



We have a little over a month to go. We are hoping sometime in March this will be a path traveled and completed. We have to wait for things to be final before we can bless her and give her a name that she will be known by. I feel such a urgency to get this completed.






Then I have been sickened by the tragic deaths in Haiti! Oh how my heart goes out to those people. I watched a news cast on a 18 month baby girl who was rescued from the rubble after three days. No food or water and lying beneath rubble by supposedly her parent. My heart breaks! I can't even imagine what they are going through.



I hope we all realize how fortunate we are to be a part of a family and such a better place to dwell right now. I can not tell you how I wish I could rescue those children and love them. Their such a beautiful people. I can hardly take those eyes looking at you through the cameras. TEARS!!!!!!!!!!



I love my family! I hope I am traveling the path I need to right now. Life is so important to me. I hope my kids know they are loved with every fiber of their little beings! I could kiss them a million times over and they will be forever en graven in my soul!



Steven sometimes gets lost in my rubble. I need to give him more praise. He is such a good daddy to these two little ones. He protects them so well. He too loves them and looks out for them in the most concerned ways. Thank goodness he is there for us! I love him and know how important he is!



3 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

What a nice post! I loved it! I also am so greatful for Simon and feel so blessed that he chose to be a part of our family! Isn't it amazing how much a kid can add to your life?
Thanks again so much for taking our primary class Sunday. I hope they were good! I owe you one!

Jennie said...

syn, what a beautiful post! i am grateful to you and the wonderful example you set for me. you are so brave and strong. i admire the courage you have.

thanks for being such an amazing women and friend! i sure love ya!

Nicky said...

beautiful words about two beautiful girls. I'm sure everything will be fine with Kynzee. Remember that there are no cooincidences with adoption. Everything was planned before the beginning of time. Everything regarding these little ones is in the Lords hands.