Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Contest requires your vote!

OK fellow blogging buddies. You all know, I have started a new addicting craze for photography. I have entered into a contest that requires your help.

I have began to admire some mentors. One of them offering a weekend of FREE PRIVATE LESSONS! I really would love to develop this new talent.

I am asking you to go to Brooke Snows blog and vote for me to have a few private lessons from her! PLEASE I AM BEGGING! You might see better pictures on my blog if I do this!!!!

Enticing I know. Our names are entered in alphabetical order. Remember my name is spelt crazy (s) for Syndee. http://blog.brookesnow.com/

Thanks for your help!

This picture is from our trip to California! So peaceful yet fun!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

i voted for you!!

and... i sent out a mass email asking my friends to vote for you too!!

what a cool opportunity!!

good luck! :)

Shaw Family said...

Beautiful picture... I hope you win!