Saturday, March 7, 2009

A few wedding cakes!











My week has been a busy one. I was very busy doing hair. I worked a few extra hours to fit some people in. I definitely feel blessed to have such loyal clients. I can't believe I have been doing hair now for sixteen years!

A few of you know I do a few different things on the side to keep me busy as well. One of my side hobbies include making wedding cakes. I know you probably think I must be crazy! Don't feel bad, I know I am. Anyways, I thought it would be fun to post a few of the cakes I have done.

6 comments:

Davis Family said...

Oh my heck. I had no idea you did this. I am way impressed. Those cakes are awesome. I would love to watch sometime. You have so many talents. I will have to show you some of my kids birthday cakes I have made sometime. You will laugh!!!

Jennie said...

the are so beautiful!!! good job!

Amy Johnson said...

You are so talented! Those are such cute cakes!

Shaw Family said...

You are so dang talented! Looked those wedding cakes...

Mortimer Family said...

I love the cake that resembles stacked boxes. Very cool. I actually have made a few wedding cakes for cousins, sisters and friends...but have found that I don't have the time I would like to do it. You definitely have a great talent!!

Scott and Glory said...

you are sooooooooo talented!!! i wish I knew you did cakes during Dani's wedding plans! Hello! You never said anything. Next wedding......