


Shabby Apple is having a contest that would be way fun to win! Kylee loves clothing and pictures so I figured this would be a fun thing for her. They offer their spring line of clothing to whom ever is the Picture princess! Check it out for your little princess.
Kylee is the perfect contestant for this because she is so vibrant, energetic and full of life. She is a true beauty! Her personality is adorable and loves to be in the lime light! I think Kylee would look adorable in about anything. I love the Strawberry patch dress the best for her. Because of the bright colors and fun patterns! Little girls and girls dresses from Shabby baby, go to www.shabbyapple.com
2 comments:
She definitely has a very good chance of winning this contest! She is so photogenic.
She is adorable... I can't imagine her not winning! Good Luck!!
Post a Comment