Last night we watched the biggest loser. I love this show. After it was over Kylee stood up on the couch and said "Mom I've lost 45 pounds." So funny! She even posed the way they do. I got my camera out to take her picture, and she posed once again.
By the way, I don't think she even weights 45 pounds.
8 comments:
How funny! Aren't kids the best...always saying the funniest things.
p.s. I absolutely love, love the photo of Kylee that's on your blog. The one that she's wearing a hat and a red shirt. She's a little supermodel.
That is our favorite show too. Isn't inspiring the changes these people go through. I love Felipe and Sione. You can tell the impact those two have had on the cast. Great Mormon boys! Your daughter is beautiful.
That's so funny! I am addicted to that show...I record it. She has such a good personality.
OMG, Kylee looks so grown up in that picture!
Ok Syndee... even if you dont win my giveaway today, I still want to use Kylee as a model!
So consider that you won cause I am totally dying to take pics of her. She is one of the cutest kids I have EVER seen...
I forgot to tell you to email me and we can set something up for miss kylee!
ashleymaephoto@gmail.com
She is a crack up! Little girls are constantly making me laugh! We should get ours together to play sometime!
She is so cute! I love the pose! I will do my tag one of these days when life settles down!
how funny! what a gal!
Post a Comment