
Answers from my 3 year old!
Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you?Be a good girl!
2. What makes mom happy? When I be a good girl.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I don’t listen.
4. How does mom make you laugh?Tell me funny words.
5. What was mom like as a child?Me.
6. How old is mom?
Big old
7. How tall is mom?About half
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Cook
9. What does mom do when you're not around?Work
10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for?You
11. What is mom really good at?Making bows and bracelets
12. What is mom not very good at?I don’t know! I’ll tell you what you can’t do, get on the ladder. (Do you think she as heard that a few times?)
13. What does mom do for a job?
Help me clean the floors.
14. What is mom favorite food?Spicy chicken
15. What makes you proud of mom?Uhm! Uhm! Uhm! When you put decorations up.
16. If mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Tinker bell
17. What do you and mother do together?Clean up my toys
18. How are you and mom the same? Lipstick
19. How are you and mom different?You have blue and I have brown eyes.
20. How do you know mom loves you?You give me a big huge!
21. What does mommy love most about daddy? Uhm You give him a kiss and a hug when he goes to work.
22. Where is mom favorite place to go? The grocery store
4 comments:
That is so cute! I'm definatly going to do this tomorrow!
I'm thinking that picture of Kylie is about the cutest picture ever. She is so darling!
btw, I'm adding your adoption blog if you don't mind...
She's a little model! What a cute picture. She looks so grown up, I love her hair straightened too!
Post a Comment