Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kylee sings National Anthem at USU

Kylee sang the National Anthem at USU. I think I was more nervous than she was. She handled it like a Champ.
I am a proud mom and I will admit it! However she is such a delight to have around. I could listen to her all the time. She worked so hard to sing this.
We went to a audition this summer. Kylee wasn't pleased with her performance. I felt so bad for her. It is so hard to watch your kids mess up a little, because they are nervous. She forgot some of the Anthem. Then was really stretching her vocal cords to get the rest out. Poor girl! With practice and an awesome teacher she did everything she was told.
 I was with Kylee during her performance and handed my mom my camera. With very little training! So the video is not clear and she missed the first part. The important part is the sound and she got most of it. Kylees microphone also had a hitch and I'm so glad it didn't throw her off!!! So here it is and a few pictures of her before hand!

No comments: