Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Sweet Baby Girls Birthday







I can hardly believe four years of complete happiness as now passed! My sweet baby girl is turning four today! Happy Birthday sweet pea we love you more than you could ever imagine. On August 9th our lives changed for the better. We became a family with a new bundle of joy! Steven and I were both extremely grateful for such a wonderful girl who gave you life. We celebrate her on this day as well.

We are so proud to be parents of a very special girl. Kylee you are so loved by so many people! You are probably to young to realize the wonderful blessing you are to your father and I. We hope you have a very special day today, because this day is also a very special one for us!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

she is so darling! i hope she had fun at her mermaid party! i can't wait to hear how it all turned out!

happy birthday kylee!

Papke Family said...

Happy Birthday Kylee!

BECKS 'R US said...

Derrick is bummed out he missed her party. I told him he could have her over for a playdate when Ashley goes back to school.

Amy Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Kylee! She is just so darling and we love having her in Sunbeams!