Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kynzee Sue Atkinson

THIS IS A HUGE SURPRISE EVEN TO OUR FAMILY!







OUR SWEET BABY KYNZEE WAS BORN ON THURSDAY AUG 27TH @ 11:02 A.M. SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL THIS IS SUCH A MIRACLE AND I WILL TELL HER STORY ON ANOTHER DAY WHEN I CAN HOLD IT TOGETHER EMOTIONALLY! HERE ARE HER PHOTOS!

11 comments:

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

my heart just skipped a beat! WOW, that is the best surprise EVER!!

I am excited beyond words for you guys. CONGRATS, she is beautiful- all that hair is unreal!

You have to bring her to the salon to show her off!

Morrells said...

I've got goosebumps CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you and what a beautiful baby girl not to mention so lucky to be in your home!

Hayley said...

Ok, I know I just told you congrats on fb, but I want to say it again! And you look so beautiful (and so happy) in that picture! I'm calling you to see if I can bring dinner tomorrow....

The Swainston Family said...

Congrats!

Shaw Family said...

WOW! What a wonderful surprise. I am so happy for all of you and can't wait to hear about the details. What a wonderful blessings. CONGRATS!!!

Tammy said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your new addition. She is beautiful and I can't wait to hear the story.

Nicky said...

Please do share...QUICK!! I can't wait to hear the details. If I could do a backflip without breaking a neck, that's what I'd be doing right now cuz I'm so happy for you...EXCITING!!!!

Amy Johnson said...

A millions congrats!!! I can't wait to hear the story! I bet Kylee is in heaven being a big sis! Let me know if you need anything!

Jennie said...

syndee!!! i am soooo excited for you! this is such a wonderful surprise! i just saw you on tuesday! i can't wait to hear your fabulous story! :)

i love ya! enjoy... :)

Chris and Shae said...

Congratulations to all of you! I'm so excited for you and what a beautiful little girl Kynzee is. I'm looking forward to hearing the story and seeing more pictures!

Unknown said...

Hey! I found your blogspot!! The girls are beautiful. I can't believe how big Kylee is. I am so happy for you. Hope you are all doing well. Talk to you soon. Love ya, Dru