Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!


Kylee and I were racing home from church on Sunday and she got bit by a wasp or yellow jacket! The poor kid gets attacked by the horrible things. This time the dumb thing got her square between the eyes. OUCH! Her face was all swollen. After a visit to the E.R. she is feeling a little better. Here are a few pictures.


I feel so bad for her!

5 comments:

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

OMG! Poor girl. Give her a hug for me!! I cannot believe that reaction to a sting!! WOW!

Jennie said...

owie! that does not look fun at all!!!

Papke Family said...

That doesn't look like Miss Kylee. Hopefully the meds they gave her at the ER will kick in soon!

Mortimer Family said...

How sad!! It always looks worse than it is too. Hope she is feeling better.

Kristen said...

Those darn bully wasps are good for nothing.