We traveled to Southern Utah this weekend, for my dearest friend Sherisses wedding. I was honored that she asked me to do hair. Thanks to Sherisse we had a great weekend full of fun.
Oh did I title this GIRLS TRIP? Just let me explain. On Wednesday, I found out Steven would be working in Price Utah for awhile. Which put a twist on my plans. He took our trailer on Thursday and moved to Price. I have no idea when things will change, thanks to the trusty Railroad never knowing where to place the workers.
I was frantically calling people to travel with. My friend Holly and her daughter Taylor ended up going with Kylee and I. It was really fun. We traveled on Friday. Meet Steven for lunch in Price Utah at Wingers and visited a little while. It broke the trip up for us.
We arrived in St. George around 5 o'clock. Checked into the hotel and was off for pedicures. Then we went to eat at a Pizza Factory. HUMMY bread sticks the size of Texas. We came back, took a little soak in the hot tubs. Followed it with some bumble berry custard from Nielsons Custard shop. Then we returned back to the hotel for a little rest. We didn't sleep to much this trip. Kylee and Taylor both had a bit of a cough! (should I say)
On Saturday we woke up around 8 o'clock took our time getting ready, and it was off for a day of shopping. We ended up coming back to the hotel around 1 o'clock ate some lunch and out to the pool for a little rain and sun. Yes, it did sprinkle a little while we was basking by the pool. Nothing like the rain we have had here for the last 2 weeks. Then 3:30 rolled around and I was off to do a little wedding hair. We meet some of the girls in the lobby of a hotel that Sherisse and I used worked with. I should just say it was the perfect little reunion.
We actually made it to the wedding. The ceremony was beautiful. The bride was stunning. This is the only picture I will post of her because I'm sure most of you will get all the other details from her blog.
The grounds were divine so we took a few pictures by the fountains and red rocks. She couldn't of pick a prettier place.
By this time we have been running wild for the past 2 days. We had to fit in one more relaxing soak. Off to the hot tubs once again. This was Kylee's favorite place the entire trip. She had a BLAST!
We drove home Sunday, stopped in at Ruby River for lunch, and made it home in time to get unpacked and jump in bed. We are playing catch up on laundry today.
We can't wait for Steven to return home so we can see him. Kylee keeps asking why he's not home. Dumb jobs get in the way of everything. Who knows, it might be next month before we actually see him!
4 comments:
Sherisse looks absolutely breath taking!
Glad you made a fun filled 'Girls Trip' out of St. George.
i so wish i could have been there for the wedding. i can't wait to see more pics of sherisse...she looks absolutely beautiful (great job on her hair) and so very happy...
i am glad to hear you had a fabulous time!!
smiles
Sherisse is stunning! I'm so glad you posted pics of this, I've been wondering how things went. I hope you will get to see the hubs soon!
Looks like you had a great time and I am so happy for Sherisse.
Post a Comment