So, I took my first lesson in photoshop! Can I just say there is a lot to learn. I feel way challenged! But I also am excited to do some pictures of different things to learn more. So many of you probably think, I have lost it! Posting about such a dumb thing. I find it rather interesting! Here are a few I was playing around with tonight!
Wow, I'm impressed. My sister in law does photoshop and it alot to learn....I'm really really impressed with your photos. I have always wanted to get into photography. Maybe someday you could give me some tips :) I didn't know that Steve is out and about....shows what a great neighbor I am. Plus, Sherise got married? I am so happy for her. I grew up as a neighbor to her brother...I don't know her personally, but of her. She looked beautiful....we'll have to chat...ciao
Looks like you are gonna have a lot of fun. Thanks again for all you did with the salad social. I hope you are surviving with your husband gone!! I never do.
4 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed. My sister in law does photoshop and it alot to learn....I'm really really impressed with your photos. I have always wanted to get into photography. Maybe someday you could give me some tips :) I didn't know that Steve is out and about....shows what a great neighbor I am. Plus, Sherise got married? I am so happy for her. I grew up as a neighbor to her brother...I don't know her personally, but of her. She looked beautiful....we'll have to chat...ciao
i love it! this will be so fun for you!
Looks like you are gonna have a lot of fun. Thanks again for all you did with the salad social. I hope you are surviving with your husband gone!! I never do.
what did you use to turn the flowers to look like a painting? I would love to know what tools you used. they look great.
Post a Comment