
We went to Price Utah this weekend to spend Father's Day with Steven. He was so happy to see us. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. (Is that how it goes?) We do miss him. It seems to make you understand how important the Father in your life is. He does so many things for Kylee and myself! We can't go without him very long.

We did have a fun day with him in Price.

We went to the dinosaur museum. We had lunch at a good cafe. We also enjoyed the scenery driving there.

At the end of the day we received this beautiful rainbow. Kylee was so excited. I should of took her picture when she was jumping up and down pointing and yelling look, look, a rainbow, a rainbow!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, it is also our 6th anniversary today! Not only will I give Steven recognition for being such a great and wonderful Father, but also a great and wonderful husband. We love you!


I also want to wish our father's a happy father's day. We love you too.
2 comments:
how fun! what a great trip! the rainbow is BEAUTIFUL!!
happy anniversary to you! :)
The pictures are so pretty they almost don't look real. We missed you guys this weekend but I am glad you guys got the chance to see Steven.
Post a Comment