Kylee was out playing on her awesome playground. (She thinks the park by our house is hers.) While running with a rock, she tripped on the sidewalk. Her rock and shoe went flying.
Steven went running! The first thing she said to him was "Dad, I lost my rock and my shoe." Then she seen her poor little toe. Started to cry. Dad carried her into mom to doctor up. She did pretty well, it makes me hurt to look at the pictures of her wound. OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!
Steven laid down with her to take a nap and asked her if she would be able to dance. Kylee said "I think so but I probably won't tap." She went to dance and did pretty good. She has walked with a little limp for a few days, but Kylee is tough!
I'm sure we have plenty more of these little mishaps coming our way. I'm not looking forward to those at all.
6 comments:
I might have just puked a little in my mouth! OUCH!!!! I don't do wounds very well! I gag so easy! I dread the day (and yes, I'm positive it will happen) that Simon needs stiches. He'll have to drive himself to the hospital cause I'll be puking the whole way!
That looks a lot like what Kaley's toe looked like when she cut it. It looks like it hurts. Give her a big hug for us.
Ouch that looks like it hurts. I am amazed that she was still up for dancing, what a trooper!
OWIE!!!! does not look fun! what a brave little girl!
Look's like you have become quite a little nurse. Fun isn't it!! Looks like it hurts. Not looking forward to those days coming up. Miss you guys. Give Kylee lots of loves for us. The Murdocks
Yes! I want your professional opinion. What do you call that hair cut? Would it be hard to do and would it be hard to maintain?
Post a Comment