Monday, May 25, 2009

CAMPING AT WILLOW FLATS!!!!!!!!!!!!



Kylee is enjoying nature to the fullest!



These are our nieces that come to stay with their Grandparents for the summer! They enjoyed the weekend with us.


Steven spent half our camping trip worried about insurance on our four wheeler. Yes we are covered!



Kylee was enjoying her imagination on the four wheeler. Pretending is so much fun.


Since, I look horrendous when I camp. Here are the pictures, I took to fill my place!





We went camping over the holiday, at Willow flats. It was so beautiful there. The water, relaxed all of us. The campfire, was mesmerizing. The conditions, were great we went four wheeling and ate great amounts of food. The company was delightful. I am fulfilled!



We went to Grandma's a few days ago for buggy rides! I haven't had the chance to post it so I thought I would add it to this one!



Horse and buggy rides for all the grand kids when they go see Grandma in the summer! They all love it. This is Arikka, Zander, Kylee, and Grandma Sue.
All of them love to help get her ready!









5 comments:

Jody said...

Wish we would have been there!! Miss you all. Love The Murdocks

Jaelynne Francis said...

I haven't been to Willow Flats forever! That is a beautiful place. That was fun to look at your blog as well, I hope you don't mind if I follow it....I just can't seem to visit across the street, so I will catch up on line :) how sad. I would love to wear those glasses by the way, but the second I get back, you guessed it, Ali has broken them. I was so wanting to wear them all summer at the park.....see ya

Hickox 5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hickox 5 said...

I love your blog! I have to tell you I just spent the last half hour reading it. I now have wiped the tears off my face after reading your adoption story. You trully are amazing parents.

Boyer Family said...

this post makes me jealous. i really miss all those things and wish we lived closer to take advantage of them.