HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Today is such a wonderful day. I want to wish first of all my MOM a Happy Mothers Day along side of her my Mother in Law. They are such wonderful women who have had a great impact on my life. Many many hours of service from a mother that is so appreciated. I love both of them so much.
Next my four Sisters and my two Sister in laws all active in mothering duties today. I look up to all of you! Your wonderful examples to me.Thank you for what you all do LOVE YA!
Also my Grandma's and Stevens Grandma's as well. I love the generations of women in my life.
I can't forget one of my favorite. Kylee's birth mother as well. Dani is truly amazing in this role. She has given me the opportunity to be a mother myself to celebrate such a rewarding day along the side of her.
Here is my mom and dad. We had a great day yesterday, taking pictures of them for her Mothers day gift. It has been a while sens they have had them done. Thanks for letting me spend the day with you and being such good sports.
2 comments:
Nice pictures of Mom and Dad. Wish we could have been there. We just cant seem to get better at our house. Love ya
It looks like youre putting that new camera to use. The pictures look great. Have you taken Kylee you for a photo session yet?
Post a Comment