Thursday, April 16, 2009

Where are the Eggs?

The Big Egg Hunt!!
Kylee and Taci can't wait for all the adults who need to get their cameras and stuff!!
All Smiles after they found all the treasures..




Grandparents got them baskets they could use in the yard this summer! CUTE STUFF. I made Kylee and Taci matching aprons! Don't you think they are darling? It is a pillow case cut in half. CRAZY!

Nothing like a good bike ride after our big Easter egg hunt.

3 comments:

keri said...

so stinkin' cute!!! i love the aprons...are you selling them?? kenadee would love another 'cooker' as she calls them! and where did 'grandma' get the yard baskets...sooo stinkin' cute!!! could kylee be any cuter!!!
smiles

Amy Johnson said...

What a great idea for an apron!!! You must teach me how to make them! I also love the yard baskets! Simon would love that!

Syndee said...

Not selling them, but I will show you how to make them. Bring your pillow case over. Baskets are from Wally World.