Steven has been going to Green River Wyoming for is work, taking trains back and forth. Unfortunately there is not many options for food. Last time he went he got a recipe for bread from one of the engineers. He decided to make it for the first time. Kylee wanted to help. They actually did a pretty good job. Stevens favorite thing is FRESH HOT BREAD out of the oven.
okay...but how did the bread turn out. we didn't see the finished product!!! i would love (not really) to see mike TRY and bake bread!!! kudos to you steven!!! smiles
I cant believe how big Kylie has gotten. She is so beautiful. I am sad I wasnt able to make the last couple of lunches. You will have to let me know when the next one is.
Thanks for following my blog! Your daughter is gorgeous. I am in Idaho and I have family in Utah and I was wondering who did her beautiful (the colors really pop) photography? I would love to get my baby in for a session? Thanks so much!
6 comments:
okay...but how did the bread turn out. we didn't see the finished product!!!
i would love (not really) to see mike TRY and bake bread!!!
kudos to you steven!!!
smiles
The last picture is the finished product! It is really good. Better than my first loaf of bread!
I cant believe how big Kylie has gotten. She is so beautiful. I am sad I wasnt able to make the last couple of lunches. You will have to let me know when the next one is.
Thanks for following my blog! Your daughter is gorgeous. I am in Idaho and I have family in Utah and I was wondering who did her beautiful (the colors really pop) photography? I would love to get my baby in for a session? Thanks so much!
Oh, she is so cute! Our ladies sure have their daddies wrapped (very tightly) around their fingers!
Kudos!! I agree, fresh bread out of the over...dripping with butter...oh yaaaaa!!
Post a Comment