Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter


Easter is a time I always reflect on my thoughts of why I have trails and tribulations.


Many of you know I do hair for a living. I was asked this week, Why I am not able to bear children of my own. I gave the following answer to this question. They (medical professionals) are unable to give me a answer. I think to myself why is she asking such a personal question.


Then the next thing she asked was, do you get frustrated with young girls who can get pregnant? I do have a lot of different feelings about this, but to answer that question. NO! I feel that the Lord has a plan for me as well as for young mothers or girls who are pregnant. I think through personal experience I have learned this.


Let me try to explain, many times we are placed in a situation where we are unsure of an outcome or answer. Well sometimes shortly after we go through the circumstance we receive answers to are questions. Sometimes it is years later. It all depends on you and your willingness to listen to the answer! I have learned my trails are different than the next persons. I also learn and respond to different things as well.


My biggest and most life learning experience was being humbled (in every sense of the word) to infertility and the manner in witch we would build our FOREVER FAMILY! I am compelled to share my experience at this time. I have great respect for the the woman who gave my daughter life. She to me is a hero. She is a big part of my life as well as Kylee's and Stevens. She gave Kylee life because we are unable. She was a tool in the Lords hands. She knew of the Lords plan for Kylee, and was following the spirit when she placed Kylee in our home. You may not understand this but I do.


Kylee has done more for us than we could ever do for her. I know she is a beautiful daughter of God! Kylee is precious in our eyes. She was sent to us to teach us many different things. The most precious is that we are children of God, that he has a plan for you and me. No words could ever explain the testimony I have of my Saviors love for me and you (if your still following) but I know he cares and blesses our lives individually.
Thank you to the client that asked those questions. I feel blessed that I can share my feelings and hopefully help others!


There is a video on you tube called "An Apostles Easter thoughts on Christ!" I tried to post this but couldn't this is my voice to this clip. Watch it you will be moved!

7 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

What a great post! Thanks for posting it! I sometimes get frustrated when things aren't going the way I think they should, and it's good to take a step back and realize that our Heavenly Father knows us and loves us and has a BETTER plan for us!

Kristen said...

Syndee,
You are truly amazing. Thank you for your willingness to share such a beautiful part of your heart with everyone. Love ya & miss you!

keri said...

AMEN!!! i have heard your story and your feelings about adoption many times and i love to hear it again and again!!! i too (as you already know) am so grateful for kenadee and her birth parents. God works in mysterious ways. THANK YOU so much for sharing your beautiful story...again!!!
God bless you!!
smiles

Shaw Family said...

Thanks for sharing with us! You are amazing and Kylee is one special little girl because she gets to have you and Steven as parents. You made me realize just how important life and trials really are.

Scott and Glory said...

Syndee, you are amazing. Wow! Thanks for sharing. You just made my day!

Jennie said...

you amaze me.. and are so brave and strong.. you and i have had many a talk... and i have come to appreciate you and your courage more and more! thanks for being such an example to me!

Nicky said...

I can so relate to every word. I love how you are able to put those tender feelings into such beautiful words. Birth moms are the greatest!
(I found your blog through Julie's. Hope you don't mind me checking in on you once in awhile!) If you want to get into ours, you can email me and I'll send you an invite nickymcrawford@yahoo.com