Steven finally had a day off . We decided to take Kylee sledding. She wanted to invite a few friends so we called Kate an Z-boy. They all had a lot of fun. Zander was a complete gentlemen,taking Kylees sled up to the top of the mountain. He also carried her on it a few times. They were great and we sent them down some huge hills. I was so amazed they kept going and going and going.
We had one small problem, I forgot Kylee's boots. Check out her footwear in these photos, so funny. She did great in them. Not to mention they where a little huge on the poor girl. I felt really bad. She was a trooper. Well we could hardly get them in the truck to come home. Once they got in they were fast asleep. DAY OF FUN FOR SURE!
2 comments:
How fun! I love your blog. I didn't know you had one, and then was reading Jennie's post today and was so excited to see it. I love all your pictures! Kylee is adorable! If you want an invite to my blog email me, it is private.
amberlue_marie@yahoo.com
i love these pics! how fun! it looks like they had an amazing time!
Post a Comment