Monday, December 8, 2008




Merry Christmas to us! Saturday night we spent the evening in the Emergency room with little miss! I have no idea why we all wait until the weekend to get sick.
So after 4 hours of needles, tears, blood tests, nose issues, and comforting her with apple juice and books. They decided to send her home with some breathing treatments. Also medication to make her airways open more. Ever since, she has been way HYPER! What a crazy thing. I was so grateful we got right on top of things she is doing much better know. Thank goodness we all might be able to sleep a little better.
Anyway we have had a few parties this week. Some of our friends got together on Thursday night to eat and exchange white elephant gifts, the prize winning gift happened to be the Tampax Earrings that where carefully handcrafted by one of our friends. Then the same couple signed a picture of themselves and framed it. The most entertaining ever. The other party was scheduled for Saturday unfortunately Little Miss was sick and we cancelled.

2 comments:

Darin and Shannon said...

I am sorry to hear your little princess was sick. Nothing like the holidays to bring on illness. Your party sounds like it was a riot! Everyone needs a pair of handcrafted tampon earrings. You never know when they will come in handy! Ha-ha ;)

Kristen said...

Oh, poor little girlie! That picture makes me sad. I'm glad to hear that she's feeling much better.
Tampon Earrings! hahaha I think those people are on to something! How funny.
I miss seeing you a whole bunch! I guess I need to do something about that. Maybe I'll have to come visit you one of these days.

Merry Christmas Atkinson Family!