Dance ,Dance , Dance , this is our little one's first performance in front of a crowd she of course is the cutie in the pictures. I can't hardly believe she is three and she is so big of course. I'm sure her dad and myself were the ones in the crowd with the biggest smiles ever. So fun! We had a wonderful time at Thanksgiving with our family's. Friday was even better, I took the day off to recover from a sore throut and spent the day doing crafts with my sisters. I love when we get together and do stuff like that. Satuday we spent the night decorating. We had a lot of fun. Not to mention the blast the little princess had. She was so excited to place the star on the top of the tree. What a wonderful time for our kids. I know this year will be the best yet. How exciting for us.
5 comments:
Syn...
I saw you on Keri's blog so I had to come peek. I'm going to add you to my bloggin' friends. Hope that's okay.
Way to go! I am so proud of you, you have definately got the blogging thing down. Your little princess is adorable! Way cute!
That is a cute little dancing queen...you've got a fun family, I'm excited that you have a blog!
Synd! I'm so glad you finally joined the ranks of the bloggers! Kylee is such a little beauty, and I can't believe how big she is getting. I'm so excited that you guys are beginning that journey again and wish you the best of luck. Thanks for the kind comment on my blog!
i'm glad i found your blog, its very cute but i have to say, kylee is much cuter- is that a word? love the video!
Post a Comment