Tuesday, August 9, 2011

6 REALLY?

Can you believe that she is SIX today? Really? I can't believe how time has gone by. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. She was such a beautiful baby. Now she has turned into such a pretty little girl. Before I know it she will be a dazzling young lady. For now, I am enjoying her to the fullest. She is such a great helper. I love how she is a good sister. I love how she gives me and her dad huge hugs and kisses. She loves school. She loves so many things and finds joy in so much. I love that about her!!!
We had a tea party for her birthday. She laughed and giggled with all of her guests. I think they had a wonderful time. Here are pictures of her cupcake and tea party.





Strawberries YUMMY!



pink cupcakes


All the goodies!

Ham and Cheese Anyone?


Her Thank you table.


I borrowed this from a wonderful friend. Is it not SOOO CUTE! I loved it!


Table setting was by far the funnest project for me! We made their hats and enjoyed doing it.



Eating the fun finger foods!


Love this picture she kept looking at the serving table!

Kylee loved this tea pot. It is what started the whole idea. OK maybe I helped a little..

If anyone needs cotton candy I know where you can get it! The girls loved it.


Gifts!

ALL SMILES!

4 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

So cute! You did a great job on the decorating! Love it! Happy Birthday sweet Kylie!

Jennie said...

love this!! what a fun mom you are!!

so glad she had fun!! that is really all that matters!!

Mortimer Family said...

Wow Syndee, you really know how to throw a party! So cute! I can't believe she is 6 already!

Scott and Glory said...

So CUTE Syndee! You are super mom!