How is a mother suppose to choose one to put on her wall? I need your advise to help me choose! I don't know about you, but any time I have to choose only one I can't do it if it's my own kid.
Well...I'm sorry to say that I can't help you out with that one. You have a very big problem on your hands (two problems actually) - 1. chosing the picture to hang. and 2. (the biggest problem of them all) - keeping the boys away when she's a little older.
3 comments:
Yeah good luck with that! They are all so beautiful! You should just make a collage. She is such a beautiful little girl!!!!
Oh my goodness... she is beautiful! Who took the pics? I am trying to find someone to take pictures of my cute little Ian!
Ang :>
Well...I'm sorry to say that I can't help you out with that one. You have a very big problem on your hands (two problems actually) - 1. chosing the picture to hang. and 2. (the biggest problem of them all) - keeping the boys away when she's a little older.
Post a Comment