
Do you love the eyebrows or what?

I really like taking photos of my girls! Of course like all parents, my kids are so cute. Kylee is quit the little model. Kynzee is working on it. Anyway this is fun to us!





It doesn't get better than this little smirk!!
5 comments:
Oh man they just keep growing! That smirk of Kynzee's looks a bit like somenthing Steve might do! So fun wish we were visiting like the Stockstad clan. Soon enough though! Love ya
So, so cute! I can't believe how much Kynzee has changed, they are both adorable!
Darling pictures! :)
They are both so Adorable!
Great pictures! I especially love the one of Kylee looking out from under her hat. One can never have too many pictures in my opinion. You did a great job in the RS meeting the other night. Brought back so many emotions.
Post a Comment