Friends, Family, Fans, and any stragglers I might have missed, its time for Our Family Memories to go private. Leave me your E-mail and I will be happy to provide you with a invite.
Thanks for letting me know. My email is trinanye@yahoo.com. One of these days when I have so much time on my hands, I will have to have you show me how to set up a blog. I am about 2 years behind on everything!! :o)
hey its great to read your blog...thanks to the facebook post :) We would love an invite if you have room for us as well! ericka.cooper@aggiemail.usu.edu Also, our blog is private but if you will email me I can send you an invite as well! Gorgeous girls by the way and I even got Darren in here to check on Steve :)
We too, have been blessed by adoption! I just recently found your blog, and have loved reading about your beautiful story. We adopted 11 years ago, and are so inspired by all of the adoption blogs we stumble upon. I am a sister in law to Amy Griffin who is sisters with Allison. We are from Cache Valley, but now live in Vegas. Congratulations on your new addition. May God continue to bless you! annileegriffin@yahoo.com
Hey Syndee. This is Angie Anderson. We would love to see what you guys are up to. angienielsen1@hotmail.com and if you want to see what we are up to just send me your e-mail and I will send you an invite!!
I forgot to ask about your family when I saw you at Sam's funerral. I'm glad I bumped into your blog and and could see your beautiful girls. Thanks for the little peek. --Diana (Willis) Smart
36 comments:
hayley429@hotmail.com
amy.johnson3@bestbuy.com
You had better add me to your list!
jenniejlittle@yahoo.com
We would love to continue to see your beautiful family and hear about your new miracle.
smkboyer@swbell.net
Thanks for letting me know. My email is trinanye@yahoo.com. One of these days when I have so much time on my hands, I will have to have you show me how to set up a blog. I am about 2 years behind on everything!! :o)
I would love to stay caught up with your family! ctswainston@email.com
lildevilanm@hotmail.com
mandiewhite@hotmail.com
johannam34@gmail.com
Count me in too...
ohhisue@yahoo.com
i would love to stay caught up eith you! jgooch1415@gmail.com thanks
jillianhp@hotmail.com
Glory Galbraith
glorygalb@hotmail.com
don't forget me...
kristenk22@msn.com
Lotsa Love!
hey its great to read your blog...thanks to the facebook post :) We would love an invite if you have room for us as well! ericka.cooper@aggiemail.usu.edu Also, our blog is private but if you will email me I can send you an invite as well! Gorgeous girls by the way and I even got Darren in here to check on Steve :)
bmshawfam@gmail.com
mary@smithplanet.com
tnt92liz@msn.com
We too, have been blessed by adoption! I just recently found your blog, and have loved reading about your beautiful story. We adopted 11 years ago, and are so inspired by all of the adoption blogs we stumble upon. I am a sister in law to Amy Griffin who is sisters with Allison. We are from Cache Valley, but now live in Vegas. Congratulations on your new addition. May God continue to bless you! annileegriffin@yahoo.com
amberlue_marie@yahoo.com
I would love an invite
nickymcrawford@yahoo.com
Hey Syn
kjmurdock@q.com you better add us to the list!! How are you doing with those sweet little girls.
hswenson2@juno.com
ashleymaephoto @ gmail .com
nicollebart@yahoo.com
hajohnstun@hotmail.com
carpcrew@live.com. Thanks
Hey Syndee. This is Angie Anderson. We would love to see what you guys are up to. angienielsen1@hotmail.com and if you want to see what we are up to just send me your e-mail and I will send you an invite!!
Hey Syndee, I didn't know you had a blog! Please invite me... this is Jenny "Long"
My email is jenny@rowser.com
You may check out my blog at www.charleesangels.blogspot.com
delonmortimer@msn.com thanks Syndee
jenniwilcock@hotmail.com
saundraparker@msn.com
KEEP ME POSTED LOVE THE PARKERS
Hi, Syndee,
I forgot to ask about your family when I saw you at Sam's funerral. I'm glad I bumped into your blog and and could see your beautiful girls. Thanks for the little peek.
--Diana (Willis) Smart
Friend of Melissas and she has me look on here at your adorable little girls!!Add me to your list. Thanks!! Jan
betsy@jared-betsy.com
Post a Comment