Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July Celebration

FIREWORKS!



I love family time!

We loved the fireworks this year at the stadium. Steven was even around for them this year. Most of the time he misses out! Ugh. We also went to the parade. Then to moms and aunt Saun's for food and swimming. It has been a full weekend of fun! Kylee is fast asleep and Steven got called to work. He is at least back in the valley for awhile! Yeah!

Kylees cousins.



America's next top model! Gotta love the pose.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

i am so glad you were able to spend the 4th together! what fun!

kylee is sooooo dang cute! :)

Papke Family said...

That picture looks like it is professional. You do such a good job. You have such a cute model to boot.

Sarah said...

Your little Kylee is GORGEOUS! I bet you love taking pictures of her. All your photos are fantastic. I especially loved the one of the rainbow on Father's Day. I can see that you may need to share some of your knowledge with me about that camera =)