Its me again... If you are super interested in my camera still I will do a free mini session with my new backdrops or at a location with your cute family or just Kylie- whatever you choose. Let me know what you decide!
Her hair is so long. I love the braids. My hands don't work very good on things like that. I am so glad you have a blog. It is fun to see pictures of your cute family.
5 comments:
oh my gosh! this is so cute!!! can you do mine? ha ha! just kiddin! but they sure are darling on her! :)
Hi Syndee! I am not a very good teacher but the DVD's are excellent and helped me a lot when I was getting started :)
Its me again... If you are super interested in my camera still I will do a free mini session with my new backdrops or at a location with your cute family or just Kylie- whatever you choose. Let me know what you decide!
Her hair is getting SO long. I'll bet it saves lots of time in the mornings now.
Her hair is so long. I love the braids. My hands don't work very good on things like that. I am so glad you have a blog. It is fun to see pictures of your cute family.
Post a Comment